CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Big Bad Blogger Challenge - Day 3

*Tuesday June 16 2009 BBBC Entry *

Hello everyone
Hope you're having a great day! My day is going alright so far, just my usual routine in RL. Today is the third day in the BBBC and tons of people are joining & writing, it's tons of fun! For more info visit Alicia Chenaux's Blog Entry about it, or view my recent posts before this one.

Today I finally wrote the info notecard for the fundraiser I am planning in world. I am very excited about it & think it will be tons of fun. Tomorrow I will send it out to the people who I hope will help me with it and then wait to hear more. Otherwise I have been just thinking & trying to plan things, starting my new routine and doing something different in my SLife. One thing I need to do is inventory cleaning, I have tons of stuff to go through lol but it will get done eventually lol

Today's Topic Is:
You've been given a sim of your very own to use for free for one year. However, there are 3 rules. It cannot be residential, it cannot be commercial, and it has to be open to the public. What do you do with it?

I love this topic question because way before this I have been wanting to have land that supported what I call a fun land. So for the sim I would do the same, it would have fishing areas, picture taking areas, scenes/setups maybe from shows or movies for fun or picture taking, fortune teller, different rides, games etc...then another part would be a club that was just about fun & music & dancing no sexual stuff or stupidity you can find that already lol I would also have a lounge area that was like a cafe/lounge for those who wanna relax & chat. A drive in style movie area with parked cars. Some would be accomodating to sit in & some would have blanket's & poseballs on top of the car to sit & watch, and of course real tv with movies. Prim food too throughout the sim woot! Tons of things just for an overall great fun place to come to. You'd never be bored I assure you!

If anyone ever wants to make this come true let me know I will help lol :p
Have fun reading & writing, there's tons of bloggers involved :) ttyl <3>

0 comments: