CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Big Bad Blogger Challenge - Day 1

*Sunday June 14 2009 BBBC Entry *

So last year my friend Alicia also a well known blogger, started a challenge known as Big Bad Blogger Challenge aka BBBC. You have to sign up and basically post one entry on your blog (RL or SL) each day. It doesn't matter how long or short it is and doesn't have to be well thought out or fancy, just needs to be a blog post. For those who have trouble finding things to write about, Alicia is very kind and each night there is a topic given for the next day's post. So if you choose to, then you post an entry to do with the questions if not then be free and do whatever :)

The thing that made me want to join in was that it is very fun, keeps you writing which is very good to do, you get to learn about new places , new people, new things by reading the other challenger's websites & entries. It's overall a fun experience so it seems. This is my first year doing this and I think it's gonna rawk! I hope we do it yearly cuz its a good thing to keep the mind challenged and its fun to write, for me anyways. I think my blogger challenge approach will be a small paragraph about whats new and exciting etc then ill also do the topic and answer it of course. Okies now I will post the topic for today and answer it :)


How long have you been a blogger? How has it enriched your life?

Well I have been blogging for many years in RL both for personal and for work projects whether it be my job or charity work etc. As for blogging in SL I started that in , early February this year (2009). It has enriched my life in the sense that I enjoy people writing to me about how they love my blog or a particular post or when they say they look forward to reading new entries etc it totally makes my day.
I enjoy writing about many things and it gives you a chance to write and come up with fun things to say.

Anyways hope you are enjoying the BBBC I know I am :)

0 comments: