CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Vintage Love

Hi Hi!

I am totally excited to be writing right now because I love writing and also because I take cute pictures. Most of all I like our readers to be entertained and pleased to see what we write and take pictures of :)

Today I take you back in to some vintage days with a slightly modern twist. Ivalde is a store in world that has retro & vintage clothing, the modern twist, is basically that they have some clothes that sort of resemble more modern mixed with the vintage/retro styles. Cute stuff, this I assure you!
In the upcoming image, is the Valentine's Day gift from the Vain kiss hunt. It's so cute I love it. The outfit's line is called Taylor but this particular dress is special and only available during the hunt, so get it while ya can. Pair it up with cool accessories, and awesome hairstyles, take tons of pictures or go on a date either way the dress is great.

blog post 3 pic 1
Hair : ETD Eva II - Elika's Brown (ETD is closed till further notice)
Dress : ~~Ivalde~~ Taylor Valentine Kiss - It is #191 in the Vain Kiss Hunt
Shoes : Maitreya - Enchant Black

I so love that line of Taylor Dresses. I have yet to get the solid colors or the other free versions in the lucky chair, so I figured I will show you the group gift that we got from the owner of ~~Ivalde~~, who is so generous and always making us happy. It was a 3 day Valentine's Group Gift, same style dress except it has cute dogs on it! I won't keep you waiting, here's the picture :)

blog post 3 pic 2
Hair : ETD Eva II - Elika's Brown (ETD is closed till further notice)
Dress : ~~Ivalde~~ Valentine's Group Gift - Taylor Love Dog
Shoes : Maitreya - Enchant Black

I know, it's awesome isn't it ?!?! Remember, even though you cannot get this gift anymore, there is the lucky chair and also for sale is the Taylor line in solid colors. There are Red, Green, White, Hot Pink for a great price too! Be sure to check it out, this line is pretty awesome.

Now Ivalde has tons and tons of styles, and also different price ranges to fit the budgets of different people. Freebies, gifts, lucky chair, camping chair (60 minutes and you get the item shown in store by the chair), then there is a discount room that has awesome outfits from dresses to capris, they have a great variety for ya. There are categories of years so for example if you need a 1930's dress, step on over to the store and check that section out! In this last picture I will model a 1920's awesome dress!

blog post 3 pic 3
Hair : ETD Juliana - Elika's Brown
Dress : ~~Ivalde~~ Augusta blue dress 1920
Shoes : Maitreya - Enchant Black

So now you see how great this store is, I am pretty sure you are all going to go and shop there lol Be sure to have fun, remember to be kind to the staff, compliments are great too :) Have fun.

Renee

0 comments: