CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Colors of Love

So as you can see my partner Kello is way ahead of me with blogs lol She totally reminds me to do mine but I get busy, sidetracked and I'm too darn popular for my own good. Ok moving on to some fun blogging!

So as I am sure most of you know by now, many blogs and in-world groups have been promoting the awesome Valentine's Day hunts. Well I myself know a designer who is participating in both, her name is Lorrelle and she owns the store *Etoile*. Being her friend I get to try on her new creations hehe and you have to wait till they are released :p

In the photo below I decided to do a cute little V-Day type scene. Instead of "wearing my heart on my sleeve" I hold my heart in the palm of my hands lol You will also notice I stuck to pinks and reds, the colors of love...well usually.

*Etoile* - La Coeur Tee (a hunt gift in the Vain V-Day Hunt)
*Etoile* Electrique Leggings in Aurora
ETD - Buckle Ballet Flats in Black (closed till further notice)
TRUTH - Amy Jane in Brownie (dollarbie Hair)


Now seeing as I am totally a picture freak I decided to take another. So here you will see me again spreading some more love in my fave color pink. I am a total sweater person especially if they're cute. Well to my surprise Lorrelle so generously gave me a birthday gift of cashmere sweaters she made yay me!! I chose pink for this post to continue with my theme of colors of love.

*Etoile* Cashmere Chandail in Baie
Armidi Armidi Limited - A001 Jeans [Regular Classic]
ETD Buckle Ballet Flats in Black (closed till further notice)
TRUTH Amy Jane in Brownie (dollarbie Hair)


Well I hope you all are enjoying this wonderful Sunday afternoon. Be sure to do the V-Day hunts I hear there are tons of goodies! Enjoy reading, and shopping.

Renee

0 comments: