CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Big Bad Blogger Challenge - Day 2

*Monday June 15 2009 BBBC Entry *

Hi Hi Everyone

So today is the second day of the BBBC and it seems tons of bloggers are signing up & totally enjoying it. I definitely am :) Each day for a week bloggers who sign up will write a blog entry each day and it can be about anything , it can be long or short etc doesn't matter. If you have nohing tp write about, each night Alicia gives a topic for the next day's entry.
To sign up go to Alicia Chenaux's BBBC Starting Entry & sign up by going to comments & giving the link to your blog etc Its very simple so hope you do & hope you enjoy!
My approch is going to be a paragraph about whatever I want & then the topic of the day & my answer.

I recently decided that I want to do something new in my SLife. I pretty much have a basic routine that I do everyday, and have decided I want a change. I started already by attempting to make my store better in world and released some new things the other day. I hope it works out, I also have some stuff from my affiliate program @ Sweeter Than Candy owned by Candace Morgwain. See the thing is that my RL does not allow me to work in SL as jobs have set schedules so I saved money from contests etc to make a small little store but it hasn't really been a huge hit yet. Other then that I am working on a fundraiser to raise money for a charity in RL that helps children & teens around the world. I am pretty excited & hope a lot of people join in helping me with a great cause. I think it will be fun too! So stay tuned for more on that!
Now onto today's BBBC given topic :)

Describe what your perfect Second Life day would be like.

I think the perfect SL day for me would be to log in, have no capped messages (even tho I rarely have that now) I would get a notecard offering me a job in SL that worked around my RL medical schedule which would be that I could go into work any time of the day that I logged in, or a job like blogging or sending out group notices when I was available to do so & of course a decent wage per day or week. Then at least I would have monies to spend shopping. My small store would do well & I'd then get several more locations. I'd have a cute house that had just enough for what I need. Kitchen, Living Room, 2 or 3 Bedrooms, front porch, back porch, Photo skybox, and lots of cute furniture! I'd have fun parties with friends, have fun with my baby girl (shes cute), and then relax or take pictures. Basically have the freedom to do what I wanted, & I don't need much I'm very easy to please.

Hope you enjoy your day! Now its your turn to think of your perfect SL day lol!




0 comments: