CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The BBBC - Day 4 *Its Party Time*

Hello My Darling Readers :)
Missed me ? Aw I missed you too! Today is the middle of the week & we have a party today for the Big Bad Bloggers Challenge. It's going to be a Rave style party, info on Alicia's Blog. I might go & stop in for a bit but it depends on my busy schedule.
I wish I weren't in pain ugh & the weather here today sucks, it's raining! Oh wells what can ya do! I'll blog lol that's what.

I think I pretty much have the list set for who I'm going to ask to join in on the fundraiser. So today I shall send out that notecard. I'm probably going to use my alt as the account the L's will go to so that the donation money isn't confused with my monies. Besides shes broke so no confusion in that account. Also need a name for my fundraiser so I can start the blog for it.
Today I think I'll do some hunting & tons of picture taking if I have time. I like to explore. It will be fun!

Today's Topic:
If there was someone you could trade places with for one day in Second Life, who would it be and why? Bonus points if you find this person and snap a picture with them!

My answer is very simple, someone who has a job that's flexible or has a successful store that makes a decent income lol Or a Linden & I'd make SL better & change things too to make players happy!

Have a great day! I might post pics later so stay tuned! Lots of Love,
Renee <3

0 comments: