CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me

Hello Everyone

I know it has been over a month since the blog was updated but we have been extremely busy. So on that note i will be sure to post two blog posts tonight to make up for it. Then if I still can't sleep, then possibly a third lol brave I know :P

Recently it was my birthday April 24th. I was feeling kind of blah but I can always count on my friends to make me smile. They sent me all kinds of birthday wishes and I even got some cute presents in world. Woot! So here's a tip, when you feel down and blah on your RL birthday, go on SL and enjoy some fun with friends!

I also got to party the next day during an event I partly hosted, we brought an SL cake and all my SL friends, and guests at the event wished me happy birthday yay! On that note I'll leave you just a few pics... enough so you can see some cuteness :)

Love
♥ Renee ♥

Bday blog pic 2 purple

bday blog pic 1

0 comments: