CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Goodies for You!

Hi Hi

So things have been crazy lately but I finally have some time to put together some blog entries full of fun and goodies for you all. Sound good ? Awesome that's what I like to hear lol

As you may or may not know there have been a tremendous amount of hunts to the point that it was ridiculous especially during easter. Also hunts are growing now all are way over 100-50o stores its insanity. So I don't usually blog those freebies cuz it takes forever to unbox and I'm usually pretty quick!

I did however go to a store I like, recently as the group updates mentioned some awesome sale. Prices are reduced by a lot! It's their moving sale, and also things will be retired unless they are brought back for discount room etc... Anyways the store is Tyranny! Its pretty funky but has some cute stuff, I personally love it. The prices are between 50L-200L for clothing. Individual skins are 200L...a row is 800L (like half a fat pack) ... then the full set fat pack is 1000L. I say its an awesome deal especially cuz they have some cool makeups.

While ther I went fishing. They have a hunt gift that is also now serving as a custom prize for fishing since the hunt is gone. The outfit is pretty cute and totally fishing themed. You do not need any bait to receive this, just the pole from the 7seas vendors. The fishing item is pretty quick to get. Here is the picture I took for you all.

tyranny blog picture
Outfit - Tyranny Gone Fish'n in Tan (go fishing, don't use bait its unneeded)
Shoes - Taste of Spring in Pink (The Bunny Hop Hunt - No longer available)
Hair - ETD Madeline II in Elika's Brown
Pose - [LAP] - C-A Toast freebie (located upstairs)

So if you like the store or love sales head on down, its going on for a little while then there will be a new store coming real soon! Enjoy fishing & shopping :)

Love
Renee

0 comments: