CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Cupcakes Galore! <3

Hi Hi Everyone,

So I'm Renee, one of the cool writers of this blog yay! and today is my first post to all of you. So welcome and hope you enjoy reading our crazy silly but great stories.

One of my all time favorite stores in Second Life® is Cupcakes. They have some of the cutest stuff for such great prices, it's amazing. Anywhere from formal dresses, cocktail dresses, casual dresses, tops for different events, pants, swimwear, skins, the whole works. Another great part about them is how they give the nicest group gifts and pretty often too, best part is you get stuff way more expensive then the group fee. Its 250L to sign up however the prices of the gifts they give (most of the time great skins) exceed that price by a long shot. Don't they rock ?? I know! too cool!!

I decided I would show you all some of the many outfits I have from cupcakes. You will love them so much you will probably run to get them lol :)


First of we have 2 casual swimwear items. Both are 2 piece, bikini's. I love the fact that they fit perfectly and cover all parts that need covering including the unfortunate butt crack we all seem to have that never ends lol ... ok that was graphic lol moving on. 1st up we have Pink & Black Polka Dot bikini, my fave color is pink woot! In the 2nd picture we have the Camouflage bikini, its a mix of black purple and green. Totally hawt!!



I told ya they were great! Now if you think that's awesome, next I'm gonna show you these 2 outfits that rock. One is a pretty couture like dress, and the other is a casual outfit that comes in tons of colors and options.


The casual outfit is sold as separate pieces, and come in different colors, the skirt and leggings can be purchased separately, however the one shown is attached as one layer not multiple. I really hope you enjoyed these pictures. I look forward to writing for days and months and years to come hehe. Stay tuned for more!

Love ya
Renee

Image 1:
*Cupcakes The Hotpant Bikini (various patterns)

Image 2:
*Cupcakes Buttons Dress (various colors) + Jewelled Top - Metallic Lime + Corduroy Skirt/Leggings - Brown/Green

Both Images - Non Cupcake Items
ETD Buckle Ballet Flats - Black **Note: ETD is closed until mid or end of February**
TRUTH Amy Jane - Brownie (50L sale until February 25 2009)

0 comments: