CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness Items

Hello Lovelies :)

The Month of October brings us the importance of Breast Cancer Awareness. Its always been something important to me as I know people who went through it as well as Cancer in general. I do fundraising in RL for many causes & hope to bring the joy it gives me & do some fundraising in SL.

To start, my good friend Katey Coppola owner of Glitterati Poses, brought to our attention that she was raising funds for Breast Cancer Awareness. She has a 10 Pose Set for free in store plus a donation sign etc. Right away I decided to join her in this by selling some pink items in my store as well I sent a current freebie to my Subscribe O Matic Group. She also allowed me & friends to add the poses to our shops as well as blog them.

Right Now I will show Ad pics etc & then my next post will be me posing etc. First we have my [Fab-Tast!c] Flippy Flops - Pretty In Pink with a cute sign & special message. Each pair is 50L and is Trans so you can send gifts. 100% of proceeds from that set go towards the donation from me & my store With Sugar On Top.

Breast Cancer Awareness Ad
WSOT [Fab-Tast!c] Flippy Flops - Pretty In Pink *50L*

Next we have another in store product, WSOT [Fab-Tast!c] Lolita Girlie Dress - Perfectly Pink each is 125L & 50% of Proceeds will go toward the donation. *Below I Show the Dress in an Ad just for the blog + the actual ad.

Pink Lolita Dress Ad for Blog
WSOT [Fab-Tast!c] Lolita Girlie Dress - Perfectly Pink 125L
*This is NOT the Ad in store, its for the blog.*

Fab-Tast!c Lolita Girlie Dresses
WSOT [Fab-Tast!c] Lolita Girlie Dress - Perfectly Pink 125L
*This is the Fatpack Ad & in store below it are stars for each color so buy the Pink Star*

Here are 2 more pics, 1 is the Glitterati Ad for the free poses & the other is a picture of my store taken by my friend.

3956082685_e0bb33f2d4
Glitterati Breast Cancer Awareness Poses - 1o Free Poses
*Also Available @ My Store*

LolitaDress3
My Store's Wall - With Sugar On Top

Hope you all can join in & spread the word about Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Enjoy all the goodies!

Till Next Time,
Renee <3

0 comments: